All e-Campo course content is accessed via our easy-to-use Learning Management System and can be viewed on multiple electronic devices, so learners can study in their own time, at their own pace.
Joining the e-Campo courses:
- is more cost effective and time efficient than creating bespoke content
- offers ready-sourced subject matter expertise
- allows you to have a track and report on all learner's progress
GLOBAL AND UNIVERSAL ACCESS
- Accessible from anywhere and on any device, e-Campo is streamlined and dynamic; with a modern user-friendly interface; easy to customize and navigate.
- e-Campo offers a customized eLearning content with a suitable for groups training environment, providing a measurable impact among adult educators working with horticultural and nature therapy for inclusion of children and youth with disabilities.
- Delivered through active individual learner participation, our courses offer valuable expert inputs and interactive plots, engaging and stimulating; increasing overall retention and success.
FEEDBACK AND ASSESSMENT
- Variety of Learner Assessment Methods including progress checks; tests and European non-formal learning certification.
- e-Campo offers a blog for discussions and feedback on the eLearning process.
Join Our Learning Community
The CAMPO DEI MIRACOLI project offers a unique opportunity for a free and user-friendly access to a virtual learning community of a wide range of European trainers, consultants and educators, working with horticultural therapy, disability and inclusion. The eLearning Community will receive virtual educational support to their every-day efforts for inclusion of children and young people with disabilities.
Join e-Campo now!